How to Purchase an Item on Phoenix Store
When making a purchase at the Phoenix Store, it means you have agreed to the applicable terms and conditions. If you have any questions, you can contact us via email or our Contact Us service. You can shop with confidence through the PayPal Purchase Protection Program. For eligible orders, you can get a full refund if your purchase does not arrive. If you don’t receive the product, your funds will be refunded in full without deductions.
To buy products at the Phoenix Store:
- Select the item and add it to your cart.
- You can continue shopping or choose “Checkout” to pay for your order.
- Complete the form by filling in your name, address, and contact information.
- Add a note for the seller (Email for order receipt).
- If available, apply a store coupon code to get a discount.
- If you’re logged into your Phoenix Store account, confirm your shipping address and payment details.
- If you check out as a guest, click “Continue as guest.” Fill in your shipping and payment details. There are benefits to creating an Phoenix Store account before purchasing, such as getting discount coupons and not having to fill out forms repeatedly.
- Review your order to ensure that your information and order details are correct.
- Choose the payment method you want to use:
- Debit Card
- or Credit Card
- Complete the payment, and the order status will automatically change to “In Process.”
- You will receive an email from the Phoenix Store containing your order details.